10 daily habits flawless skin.
10 Daily Habits to Flawless skin: Make it a habit to achieve your best skin possible.. Are you doing these things below to insure your products are giving you your best results? If not, add these to your daily lifestyle and see if you achieve more positive results over time I am here to help you
- Habits of eating well: What you put into your body is as important as the products you put on your face. Eat a healthy diet, including a variety of colorful fruits and vegetables. They’re packed with vitamins and antioxidants that can do wonders for your complexion.
- 2. Drink lots of water. When you’re properly hydrated, skin looks and feels softer, smoother and younger. Mary recommends drinking extra water during and after exercise and when you’re out in the sun and heat.
4. Hands off. Breakout-triggering, pore-clogging bacteria is everywhere. Avoid touching your face, and when you do, wash your hands with soap and water first. Keep the other objects that touch your face as germ-free as possible, too. Clean your cell phone regularly, and sanitize your makeup brushes and applicators weekly.
5. Wear SPF. A broad-spectrum sunscreen is “the most important product to use every day,” every single day, rain or shine, indoors or out. Remember to apply it to your neck, chest and hands, too.
6. Seek shade. Speaking of the sun, your best bet is to stay out of it or wear with a wide-brimmed hat and large sunglasses to protect your face and eyes from damaging rays.
7. Wash nightly. Each day, your skin is exposed to pollution, bacteria, sweat and grime, not to mention makeup. None of these things belong on your face — or your pillow.
8. Cleanse kindly. Don’t traumatize your skin. Stick to lukewarm water (too-cold or too-hot water can be irritating) and avoid overzealous scrubbing.
9. Exfoliate regularly. Use a gentle product, like ENHANCEMENTS Micro-Dermabrasion Paste, on your face and body up to three times per week to reveal brighter, smoother and softer-looking skin.
10. Moisturize daily. As you age natural moisture levels decrease. If skin is over dry, it can become easily irritated or start over-producing oil. All skin types can benefit from our Active Hydration Serum; according to an 8-day U.S. clinical study, it increases hydration levels by 200% after just one use and keeps it there for eight hours.
✨✨Want a FREE Skin Assessment✨✨. Click Link Here: https://pearson.myrandf.com/Pages/OurProducts/GetAdvice/SolutionsTool
Please like & share if you find info valuable.